- Physics (Pure & Combined)
- Chemistry (Pure & Combined)
- Biology (Pure & Combined)
TUITION (JUNIOR COLLEGE)
- Digital Arts
- LEGO Robotics
REGULAR TUITION (PRIMARY)
- Composition & Comprehension
- Problem Solving
- Chinese Composition and Comprehension
- After School Program
ACADEMIC TUITION PROGRAMMES
- Exam Preparation
- Topical Revision
- Concept Clarification
- Knowledge Application
- Mock Examination
TUITION (JUNIOR COLLEGE)
- General Paper
- H1 & H2 Math
READ-IN-A-WEEK PHONICS (4-12 YEARS OLD)
Reading and spelling made easy!
- Recognize the sounds of the letters used in forming the words
- Recognize sounds in words and able to spell them correctly
- Improve speech and pronunciation
- Acquire more vocabulary
P1 PREPARATORY ENGLISH, MATH & CHINESE (K1 & K2)
Lay the essential foundation to boost your child's confidence for eventual transition to BIG school.
LITTLE SCHOLARS CHINESE PICTOGRAM (4-8 YEARS OLD)
Does your child find it difficult to learn Chinese characters or does he lack interest when it comes to reading Chinese storybooks?
This Contextual Learning Programme filled with fun games and activities will allow your child and surely enjoy mastering the language in a fun and relaxed way.
- Converts the essence of Chinese characters into easy-to-recognize pictograms for whole brain development
- Exposure to pictograms to easily relate it in recognizing Chinese characters
- Mastering the character pronunciation, written form and its meaning
- Accompanying story or rhyme that gives context to the characters
- Use of E-Flashcards
ABACUS AND MENTAL ARITHMETIC (4-8 YEARS OLD)
Improve your child's ability to memorise, visualize and concentrate while building their math foundation.
- Improve focus and concentration
- Attention persistence
- Hand-eye coordination
- Critical thinking ability
- Intelligence development
SPLASH ARTS (3-12 YEARS OLD)
Developing the children's creativity imagination and artistic talents.
- Oil Pastel
- Watercolour Painting
- Acrylic Painting
- Modelling Clay
- Clay Sculptures & Much more!
ARTS PEOPLE (5-12 YEARS OLD)
K.I.S Art Foundation (1 year)
Exposure to a spectrum of basic art mediums - Oil Pastel, Coloring, Pencil Drawing, Pencil Coloring and Watercolour.
K.I.S Art Elementary (1 year)
Improve Drawing Skills with proven techniques, enhance control and confidence, build portfolio during series of picture composition work.
JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Copyright © 2017 Kent Ridge Education Pte. Ltd. All Rights Reserved